quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2008

Keys




Nowadays I'm on third stage of the diplomatic carreer's contest. Though I'm already satisfied, an approbation wouldn´t be that bad...

It will be interesting to read this post in the future, when I will be approved - don't know how long it is going to take. All I know is I'm going to miss these days - despite São Paulo FC has been beaten by Fluminense in Libertadores Cup!

This times are also unforgetable because many things start to make sense now. Important things. For example: why I'm crazy. Why I don't like spicy food, except for mexican food. Why my hair has been falling, but I don't get bald (yet). And because of REALLY important things make sense also, wich I won't describe here...
The theme song of the moment is Fotografia, by genial Tom Jobim:
Eu, você, nós dois
Aqui neste terraço à beira-mar
O sol já vai caindo e o seu olhar
Parece acompanhar a cor do mar
Você tem que ir embora
A tarde cai
Em cores se desfaz,
Escureceu
O sol caiu no mar
E aquela luz
Lá em baixo se acendeu...
Você e eu
Eu, você, nós dois
Sozinhos neste bar à meia-luz
E uma grande lua saiu do mar
Parece que este bar já vai fechar
E há sempre uma canção
Para contar
Aquela velha história
De um desejo
Que todas as canções
Têm pra contar
E veio aquele beijo
Aquele beijo
Aquele beijo

2 comentários:

Fernanda MBem disse...

Hey Gustavo...
Remember me?

Your former teacher, not Paula?
Yes, I took your advice and created one of these for myself...

And hoe are you, man? I heard the great news about your career and stuff! Are you going to remember us, when you're a big diplomat, doing your thing aroung the world?!

We miss you at CB!
C ya!

Kisses, Fê!

Dra. Tormenta disse...

Miss you dear!