sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2008

The Hero - a tale - part 2!!!




I must finish this story, but I can't find the time... ok, let's try to do it now!

First of all, I must say that I made a huge mistake! I told that I saw blood on the ground, after the dog ran toward our hero. But I was looking inside the wrong story: the Tom's, the Tomato Kid! In fabiano Roberto's tale there was no blood at all! I'm really sorry.

Actually, our hero didn't need to hurt anybody or himself: he just kicked the mad dog in the ass once. Just it. The beast cried like a baby and ran away like a mouse...

Nobody believed that Fabiano Roberto saved a boy's life. But the kid was precise: a dog came in his dirction; fortunately, the hero scared the dog.

All in the neighbourhood congratulated him - no one would say that Fabiano Roberto was even able to take care of himself.

But, sometimes, we have to pay no attention to what people say about us. We have to get rid fo the labels they put on us, and run after our fate, our nature.

After all, who cares if the dog was a Chihuahua?

The story has lots of other stories inside of it: love, passion, spies, greed, hatred and dance. Someday I tell the rest...

2 comentários:

Fernanda MBem disse...

Ow, man!
Long time, no see!
Well, loved the end or pseudo-end you gave to this story, but I know there's much more where this one came from.

And I really like stories with love, passion, spies and everything else, nice!

And flawless English too!!!

See ya, Gustavo! Clark Kent!
And Happy (very late) birthday for you!

PS. yes, when you had classes with us the light never went out!!! Amazing! ... hehehe


Fernanda

Pat S disse...

Ele postooooooooou!

Tenho alguma coisa a ver com isso???
Bom, thanks, anyway!

Adoreeeei o pseudo-fim tbm.

E q venha o fim, someday, somehow.

Saudade, Student!
Beijo da Chicher.