segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2007

Changes

Last two years and next two ones are going to mark my family, including close relatives.

My parents are moving off the place we have been living for more than a decade. I'm not going with them: I'm going to rent some place downtown. I want to live alone, to cook my dinner, clean my home, wash my clothes.

My older brother is about to get married. Good luck, Marcel, you are going to need - everybody does.

Four of my younger cousins - Milena, Dênis, Maísa, e Márcia - got married as well. Milena is in Londrina, putting up her Mother-in-law. Dênis is further, in a small city in the middle of Rondonia's amazonic rainforest. Maísa goes on her home town, with two children - turbulent Davi and adorable Livia. And Márcia is just married, now in the southern side of Bahia, a little bit alone. I love the four of them.

Manuyla, my beloved sister-cousin, moved to São Paulo, dates a great guy and will be asked soon, it appears.

Mileninha is now a doctor. I don't know why, but I think she is not ok. She doesn't look happy. She chose a hard career, maybe that's the reason.

Levy, a very inteligent guy. He's now dealing with his emotional troubles. Once he come over this, nobody will be able to stop him.

Brother Fernando, also, is struggling against himself. He's doing good. But parents can confuse sons, sometimes.

Miron, Vaine and Lucianinho demand a particular post.

Concerning me, I just miss all of them.

Nenhum comentário: