quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2007

Moving off

Need to find a new place to live. Alone, without parents, brothers and the noise that comes with them. The apartment has to have one or two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, a bathroom. It has to be big enough to stock my books. That's enough. Also, it has to be near the subway. But it's to difficulf to find a cheap rent with those characters.
But I'll have to find soon. My mother has already selled the place we live. The are looking for a house beyond Tietê river, too far from my job.
Besides, I'm going to start a curse to prepare me to Itamaraty test. The school is downtown. I need to settle near there, otherwise I'll arrive home near wake-up time.
I would like to live near Paulista avenue. But it's not so easy to find a cheap condo there. That's the same problem of Perdizes, where I live now.
I'll have to cook, to wash my clothes, clean the house, do the dishes (I already do). I won'thave nobody to help me, when I get sick. Nobody to talk with. It won't be piece of cake. But it's going to be nice, anyway.

Nenhum comentário: