quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2007

Anxiety

I can't wait to be a diplomat. I'm anxious to become an Itamaraty member, although it won't probably happen soon. There's still a whole library I have to immerse in, in order to acquire the minimum knowledge needed. But in the next year, if I pass only the first test (TPS), that's enough for this time.

The english test worries me. I don't know enough this language, but a diplomat needs to know it better than a native speaker. As you can see, I have not enough information about the tongue. But I have time, I won't spend the night awake thinking on it.

I'll have to learn spanish or french, also. Those are easier, resembling portuguese. But there's much work to do about.

The other subjects are hard, as well. International politics, brazillian history, economics, law... My brains might explode. Well, there's not too much wasting, if it happens.

Um comentário:

Dra. Tormenta disse...

How are you doing in your new life, dear?
Take good care of yourself, ok?
And remember that you are never alone...
... whenever you need... even if it is to teach you about spices... let me know!