segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2007

No title

Today, a cold, light drizzle falls continuously all over São Paulo. A bone-chilling cold makes me shiver. Are we still in a tropical country? I'm not really sure. All I know is I wish I was under the covers right now, drinking some soft drink and reading "The kite runner".

The processes are everywhere. Most of them are basically "greed" cases: somebody refused to pay someone for something. Insurances. Services, such as powering or watering. Some others are related to simple misunderstandings, wich the contenders could easily work out. But no, they want to fight, to stress each other.

***

My new house is filthy. I don't have the time to clean it. Some of my clothes I'll have to burn them, probably.

***

I wish I had more time to study. But I have to work, in order to maintain myself. I live alone, have lots of expenses.

Nenhum comentário: