terça-feira, 14 de agosto de 2007

colors


I changed today the color on my blog. I put dark colors now, wich describes better the moment. Not a gloomy time, but introspective. No matter how I try to avoid thinking about, future takes over my mind. I'm enjoying the road, but all I really want is to reach the end.

Maybe, when I find my goal, I change again the colors. I could put white, blue and yellow. But this time dark and red are more adequate.

The picture is my portrait. Ok, I took it from Rocky Balboa soundtrack, "burning heart", by Survivor. Funky, but I don't care.

Some upheavals have provoked a shift in my life - my parent's income tumbled, what has many consequences. In the other hand, arguments soared. Interests to pay, for those who doesn't need that.

But it's okay, sometimes we need an earthshake to come over numbness. One brother is chasing a job. The other is going to get married. Father cutting expenses. Something says me that I'll miss so much these years...

Um comentário:

Dra. Tormenta disse...

Dear Gustavo,
I couldn't help posting a comment.
In this moment of your life, I'd like to invite you to think of the process a buttefly goes through to become a butterfly.
First the caterpillar has to leave her comfort zone and build a cocoon around herself... sometimes even without knowing why or what is going to happen.
Once she is inside, no one knows what really happens in there. Nobody knows about the pain she feels when her body is changing, transfoming... and nobody knows exactly what you are going through.
But the end of the story is worth it... the pain and effort turn out to be just a tool in the transformation. The butterfly has to find and struggle her way out. But that also has a purpose... strengthen her wings and prepare her to fly...
I hope the story was not so confusing and that it has contributed in any way for this moment.
Take care.