segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2007

Walking Wonder

I start tomorrow in "Curso Rio Branco", regarding prepare myself to Itamaraty test. I'll pay about six hundred reais per month, wich is very expensive. I'm going to study the following topics: Law, Economics, Grammar and History, among others. But the most important is learning to have discipline.

I'm to lazy to study, maybe excessively self-confident. Need to get into a routine, otherwise I won't be able to read all I have to: dozens of sociology and history books, mostly. I'll have to study more english and spanish or french, as well. I might cost me precious points on test.

But, just as Dee Snider would say, "you're an walking wonder, you're a metal machine!". Not comparing, in the Psalms, the Sacred Bible also says that we are gods; we are all sons of the allmighty.

Endless coughing! Throat hurting! Can't stand this! I had pills, but it didn't work, until now. Maybe I need vitamins. But in Brasília, I won't need medicine anymore, the city melts with the unmerciful sun!

Nenhum comentário: