segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2007

Dream

I had a strange dream days ago. I was climbing a huge mountain, that was in the middle of the world. But the mountain was placed anywhere. The more I got higher, more the sun rose over my head. Sometimes the climbing got difficult, and I had to cling on some rock, almost falling down.

Somehow I managed to reach the peak. There were words carved out of a rock, in a strange language. Even the letters I couldn't identify. But I knew what was written there. The meaning couldn't be spelled, only felt.

Then I woke up. What does it mean, I don't know. Who cares, don't know either. The only thing I know is that I was only sleeping.

3 comentários:

Dra. Tormenta disse...

Check this out!
http://dratormenta.blogspot.com/

Dra. Tormenta disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Dra. Tormenta disse...

I'm glad you likes it...
I'll start writing in English too...
I'll let you know when... or you can keep visiting it...
I'd love that!
Thanks for your support!